G.A. Albrethsen: Age of Restoration
He is a wonderful person and a terrific friend. You need to check out his blog at: http://gaalbrethsen.com/ . It's informative and fun! I enjoy reading it daily. As G. A. so eloquently said on his blog, there are responsibilities that come with such an honor. I am proud to follow through with those. I must tell you seven things about myself. Then I get to bestow this fantastic award on 15 others. So let's get started.
1. I had both my daughters when I was 36 but they aren't twins. *grin* Busy, busy time.
2. I was a writing teacher for my son's third grade class. His teacher didn't know how to write left handed. Which leads me to my next fact..
3. I'm ambidextrous. I think I was born a leftie but in those days they forced kids to write with their right hand.
4. I'm Italian on my Dad's side of the family. That explains so much! LOL!
5. I'm the middle of five children.
6. I lived in Hawaii for 2 years.
7. I am a terrific Salsa dancer.
Now to name the next fifteen victims...I mean award winners. *grin*
1. BookHounds...YA at http://foreveryoungadult.blogspot.com/
2. Books, Books, the Magical Fruit at http://booksbooksthemagicalfruit.blogspot.com/
3. For the Love of Romance at http://theloveofromance.blogspot.com/
4. GAIL M BAUGNIET - AUTHOR at http://gail-baugniet.blogspot.com/
5. Heather Blake at http://www.booksbyheather.net/
6. Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer at http://www.caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/
7. Owl Love You Books at http://lacedwithlacey26.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much for the award and I'm sorry there are so many who don't want to be recognized with an award.