Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Stranger by Chris Martin

*NOVELLA*

   Seal Bay is a close knit town. One of those everyone knows everyone kind of places.  Dillon is a computer repairman with a past. Lance Puckett is a supposed killer. Everything seems  to change with the arrival of Lance from prison. No one expected to see him ever again.  Now it's up to Dillon to find out why he's here and what he wants. Lance takes Dillon on a ride he never saw coming.

    This book is intense! It really hits home that we never really know a person. There can be things they are hiding that would send you running.  I thought the story was wonderful and the characters very well thought out. You'll never see the ending coming, no matter how good you are at solving mysteries.

    I found no issues with this one.

    I gave this one 5 books out of 5 books because it scared the bejesus out of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment