Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Captain No Beard by Carole P. Roman

     Captain No Beard and his mates, Mongo, Linus, Fribbit and Hallie are off on an adventure.  They are all aboard his ship, the Flying Dragon.  While Captain No Beard shouts orders to his crew, a bad storm blows in.  Prepared as always Captain No Beard takes it all in stride until he sees her.  It couldn't be! Could it?  They'll have to investigate.

     Carole P. Roman has a fantastic start to a series of books children of all ages will love. I especially enjoy the fact these books aren't for either boys or girls, they are for BOTH!  Full of fun and adventure, you'll be traveling back to your childhood with these wonderful books. Great stories with a message and writing that is superb.

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's about time we had some really great pirate adventures again!

No comments:

Post a Comment