Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, June 20, 2014

Deadly Call: A New Breed by Martha Bourke

     The shifters are back and it's not business as usual.  There is something going on and a secret brotherhood has decided to find out what.  While on duty, the secret brotherhood finds there are supremacists  causing problems.  The thing is, they are shifters too.  They seem to be different but no one knows just how different.  It will take time, but the brotherhood will find out why they are here.  

     Sensual and intense, the new breed are more passionate, and if it's possible, more gritty and exciting!  Ms. Bourke gives us another fantastic books with more wonderful characters to fall in love with.  You'll want  this book in your library!

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I felt like a part of the story! 

No comments:

Post a Comment