Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, August 24, 2014

The Tree In The Front Yard by Kimberly J Biller

     Sissy's life was a tough one.  She came from a poor family who moved around a lot.  She just wanted to be happy and have what other kids had.  Sissy did everything she could to keep herself busy during the day.  If it was summer, she spent her time outside. Her parents fought everyday. The tree in the front yard became her peaceful place. She was happiest there. She could survey the entire street.

     Sissy goes straight to your heart.  I just wanted to scoop her up and bring her home.  It broke my heart to hear her talk of simple things. I did enjoy this book.  It's well written and takes you on a journey few ever experience. It will do your heart good to read this book and then count your blessings.

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it touches you deep in your soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment