Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Mind Over Murder by Carey Allen Stone

     Lori Powers is back, but not the way you think.  She's being brought to justice.  Five years have passed and Jake is a little older and wiser now.  He wants the books closed on her case for good.  It took some time but Mika and Jake found Lori.  Now they'd get the chance to put her behind bars.  Jake has no idea there is someone watching his every move.  Someone who wants him dead.  The game will begin again with new players and different rules.  Jake will do what he has to do to survive.

     This book is raw and spine-tingling. You will be entranced from the first page.  I fell in love with Jake in the first book about his exploits.  He's a man's man and someone you can admire for all the right reasons. Exceptionally well written with characters you can relate to, this book will keep you enthralled from the beginning.  It's not one you can read a chapter or two and put aside. You'll want to finish this one in one read.  I recommend you read this one and all of the Jake Roberts books.  You can't get any better than 
this. 

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I can't wait for more from Jake Roberts.

No comments:

Post a Comment