Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Silver Girl :Embryo 5 by JA Schneider

    Jesse is growing. He's active and learning more everyday. People are still interested in his progress but it's not as bad as it was.  David and Jill are working just as hard at the hospital. It seems they can never get enough rest between work and Jesse.
     Then a young, talented actress is just hitting her stride when she dies.  David and Jill know the young actress and are devastated by her death.  They offer to help the police as they have in the past on other cases.  The list of suspects keeps growing.  Everyone just wants justice for Jody, the young actress. Now, they just have to find the person responsible for all the mayhem.

     WOW! I am consistently amazed by Ms. Schneider.  Her writing style is amazing. She has the ability to make you look over your shoulder and be frightened of the dark too.  Her characters make you feel like they are speaking directly to you.  Telling their secrets to you as you move at a wonderfully set pace.  I enjoy these EMBRYO books very much. This is number 5 and they get more complicated and more involved with each one. You get to know the characters as you would friends in your own life.  I felt the emotions of these people.  I wanted to help them find answers and warn them when danger seemed near.  YOU will enjoy this series.  I'm a fan for life!  You don't need to read every book in the series. They do stand alone. However, if you want the full experience of this series, get them all! These are books you'll talk about, share and re-read over and over.

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this book 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a thriller series I've come to love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment