Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Million Dollar Question by Ellie Campbell

     Rosie is a single mother of two. She does her best to provide for the boys.  It would be so much easier if her ex would just send his child support on time.  Still, Rosie is happier being single.
     Oliva is living the good life. Money, prestige and power guide her movements.  She's convinced her life can only improve with each day.  
      These women are both hoping for a change.  Neither could imagine the changes life has in store for them.  Worlds apart but still they manage to have their paths entwined.  

     What a wonderful lesson this book teaches all of us.  The message being the grass isn't always greener on the other side.  I laughed a lot while reading this one and I loved it.  Terrific writing with a well plotted story and characters we can all relate to makes this one sensational.  You'll be questioning yourself the way these two women do.  I felt as if this book was preparing me for changes in my own life. You can't go wrong with this book. 

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5  because it really speaks to me.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great review. We appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading your book, sounds like a winner!

    ReplyDelete