Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, October 26, 2015

Charm: An Amazing Story of a Little Black Cat by Leyla Atke

     A small black kitten sitting in the middle of the road becomes something loved and cherished.  After cleaning up the kitten it becomes obvious it's not an ordinary kitten. 

     I found this to be a wonderful book. It does make you think about life and your place in it. It will open your heart and your eyes to things you've never thought of before.  I enjoyed this quick read. You will too.

     I found the talking of castration a bit much for some people. 

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because of the castration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment