Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Vacuum by Ben Brown

     Things seem to be going well for Jack and his family. They had everything you could want. Then we discover aliens.  No one knows what to expect of this new race of aliens. In no time, Jack's life becomes a nightmare.  Some crazy people decide the aliens are going to destroy Earth. Jack and his new friend Rex walk into a situation they never expected. Can they survive.

     I love this alternate look at the end of the Earth. It's original and unique. Well written and characters you can relate to make this book even better. You will be surprised at the direction this book takes. This is one to add to your library. It's perfect for book clubs too. 

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a fantastic read.

No comments:

Post a Comment