Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

If You Were Me and Lived in...Ancient Greece (An Introduction to Civilizations Throughout Time Book 1) by Carole P. Roman

     We decided to step back in time and learn how others lived. This book shares the kind of food they ate and what kind of clothes they wore. It shares how they worked in their society and what kind of money they used. 

     Such wonderful information that will stir your child's mind. They'll be asking all kinds of questions. Each child will learn so much from this series. There are questions in the book to help get things started. What a perfect way to get your child's interest in history flowing.

     I found no issues here.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because this series will become a favorite quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment