Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Penny: Hands I Passed Through...Things I saw...Stories I Can Tell! by Peter Davidson

     Penny's life might be more colorful and active than you think. He travels all over the world with the help of random people. I'm certain you have met Penny. You probably did give him much thought. Penny is special. 

     Humorous, interesting and a fresh take on a subject that most people wouldn't think of. Well written, this book is an easy read. You'll be surprised at all the wonderful and scary things that happen to Penny. I love this book. 
      I especially liked the part of the story about Allan claiming Penny.You described my son to a  T!  You even included the fact he wears sunglasses. You also included where I lived growing up. Reading it, I felt like you picked things right from my life. *smile*

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because this book is refreshing.                                

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melanie, Thank you very much for your upbeat and positive review of my new book, PENNY. I am particularly pleased that the book reminded you of people and places from your own life. Best wishes. Peter Davidson

      Delete
  2. Scary things? Oh, I adore different horror stories. Recetly, I was given a task to write a scary story, and I asked for a help one custom writing service that wrote me a good piece of writinf indeed. After that case, I was inspired to create something by my own, and now I'l write this book and will try to write an interesting story.

    ReplyDelete