Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, May 4, 2018

Hike A Thousand Miles: Then You Can Inspire Teams by Mark Stevens

     Everyone needs to "take a hike" away from day to day life. A place where you can just think. If you want to be a successful manager, this is especially important. You need to keep moving forward to keep the business afloat. Managers have to be thinking of the future. The next great "thing" to promote your business. To keep employees from stagnating. It's the only way to ensure success.

     Well written, you'll want to keep this book handy. It will apply to any management or business. The information contained in this book is valuable.  I was reminded, while reading this book, of my days in management. These practical ideas will help you to grow as a manager and motivate employees to begin to grow in their position as well.

     I did find one issue. It's a big wordy and redundant. Repetition is the key for anyone to retain information but this one goes overboard.

     I gave this one 4 out of 5 cheers because it will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment