Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, June 24, 2018

A Boy from Bustina: A Son. A Survivor. A Witness. by Andrew Burian

     What happens when a young boy and his family are gathered up like fugitives?  Where will they go? What can they do? These are just a few questions you'll have when you start this book. What the family is put through is beyond inhumane.  

     I was really expecting a powerhouse book. It delivered and then some. The writing is superb and the "characters" are love-able and brave. This book will touch you deep in your soul. You will have all the feels with this book. Be prepared with tissues. I read a lot about the Holocaust and this book surpassed anything I could ever imagine. This book gives you the raw ugly truth of what was going on. This one should be on the top of your TBR pile.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it settled into my heart and soul. My heart aches and bleeds for these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment