Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, October 23, 2020

To Hell and Back (Hell Holes #3) by Donald Firesmith

      Aileen O'Shannon, Jack and Angela made it to the military base. They figured they were home free now. Then they learn just how bad things are. When the President decides to send troops into one of the hell holes, Aileen and her secret order volunteer to be part of the mission. The group will train with some of the men to learn a new way of fighting.  

     WoW! This book is well written and has some of the most colorful characters you've ever met. Mr. Firesmith is a master at weaving a story around you. The book will pull you right into the action. I'm in love with this series. We need more, Mr. Firesmith. I'm well and truly hooked on this book. I'd love to see this book as a TV series. Maybe even blockbuster movies. If you haven't read this series, you're missing out. 

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it will knock your socks off.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. My narrator just finished the narration of Hell Holes 2: Demons on the Dalton and is now starting on the narration of the audiobook, Hell Holes 3: To Hell and Back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started work on Hell Holes 4: A Slave's Revenge. I have the plot nailed down and identified each chapter. It will tell the story of Paul Chapman, a human slave rescued in book 3.

    ReplyDelete