Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Summer's Lost (Summer Solstice #2) by Kristy Brown



     
Alex loves Summer more than anything else in this world. He would always be there for her. Alex promised to always find her no matter where she was. Summer  always felt like part of her was missing. She isn't certain what was missing though.  Alex stayed in the background. He was told he could not approach Summer. This year at college was certainly a busy one.

    What a story! Ms. Brown crafts her books to pull you in and teach you  something.  I found the characters to be engaging and enchanting. You will enjoy the surprises along the way. This story is such a breath of fresh air. The action makes this book even more enjoyable. You will never be disappointed by Kristy Brown. Make her an auto-buy. I know I have.

    I found no issues here.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because Ms. Brown always finds a way to surprise her readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment