Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, January 24, 2022

 ⭕ANNOUNCEMENT⭕

Hello everyone.

Due to technical difficulties, reviews WILL BE ON HALT FOR THE TIME BEING.

Mom's Kobo, which contained thousands of books, has just reset and WIPED itself of all books.

So as of right now, mom will have to stop reviewing as I look for the books.

EXPECT AN EMAIL FROM MOM SHOULD YOUR BOOK BE ONE THAT WAS ERASED!!

My mother is sorry for the inconvenience this may cause, but please be patient as I am on this right now.

Again we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Hateful emails WILL NOT BE TOLERATED NOR DO THEY IN ANY WAY SPEED UP THE PROCESS!!

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

- Brianna Adkins (Melanie's daughter)

P.S. My mother WILL be taking it a little easier so that his doesn't happen again. 
Thank you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment