Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Light & Dark: The Awakening of the Mageknight (Light & Dark #1) by Daniel M. Fife

    Danny finds himself getting ready to start eighth grade. It wasn't going to be good. The usual problems would be there. Bullies, homework, and his mother would make the year even tougher for him. He hoped the bullies would find someone else to bother The only bright spot, a new student.

    Just when you think things are going to be "normal", something jumps in to make it an unruly mess. Mr. Fife wrote a wonderful book here. It stays true to the "normal" boy but also adds a thing or two. The characters are well defined and placed in this complex story. It's interesting, unexpected and a true fight between light and dark. Danny and his friends will have to use all of the skills they've learned in this battle.

     I didn't find any issues in this one.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of five because it is complex. I also believe it should be geared toward 11-18 years old people. I think the 7-10 years old are too young.

No comments:

Post a Comment