Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

A Slave's Revenge (Hell Holes #4) by Donald Firesmith

     It was an ordinary day for the Chapman family. Living in the wilds of Alaska required they hunt and trap for food. The whole family pitched in to get the chores finished. The men checked the traps and while outdoors  they saw several unusual things. The Chapman men had no idea what was coming next.

     Once again Mr. Firesmith knocked it out of the park. I love this book. The world building is phenomenal, the characters extremely well defined and the subject is original.  I love the direction this book took. It explained things I'd wondered about and answered questions I had. The illustrations are remarkable! This series of books would make a blockbuster set of movies.  If you aren't reading Mr. Firesmith's books, why?

    I didn't find any issues with this one.

    I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it is that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment