Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, April 6, 2023

Sooo, I'm gonna share this information with you.....AGAIN

 



I  am having issues with my eyes. My doctor told me in another 5 months I could

 

lose my eyesight.  She is working along side of me to correct this issue. I have to

 

really watch what I do right now.  I haven't stopped reviewing. I am very limit on

 

when I can do anything. If I over tire, my memory suffers.  I'm working on the

 

books a little at a time.  Yes it is taking longer than I like. I ask for your prayers

 

and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment