Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, August 24, 2023

An Update

 Hello Everyone!

     I wanted to let you know how things are going with my eyesight.  On Monday, I had shots in both eyes. At the time, Dr. Gordon told me things look about the same.  To me it means no new swelling or bleeders. It means things have just slowed down.  Yes, they hurt. Yes, I'm frustrated. Yes, I'm still reading and posting reviews when I can.

    I appreciate all of you so much. I thank you for hanging in there.  

     I am limited on the amount of time I can read .  Still, I do read.

    Thank you again for stopping by,


                                                                                          Melanie/Kissablysweet1




No comments:

Post a Comment