Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our members and visitors!

    This is the beginning of the holiday season and before time gets away, we want to say thank you!   Thank you for your support and your continued participation in this blog.  We hope that today you are enjoying time with family and friends.  Remember this day is about more than just turkey and fixin's.  It's about remembering the blessings we have in our lives. It's about helping others who may not have meal today.  My ancestors were Cherokee and as a Native American  the day is even more precious to me.

Keep stopping by and reading the reviews please. It means so much to me.  Thank you!!! Melanie



No comments:

Post a Comment