Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Kendra by Stephen Jennison-Smith

     Kendra is set in the Biblical time period of Noah and the Ark.  Being half human and half angel, he needed something to occupy his time.  He found leading men to battle on earth was just the thing to keep him busy.  Kendra kept his talents secret from most everyone.  He was certain he wouldn't be trusted otherwise and Kendra was the kings favorite warrior.  The life of Kendra was as ordinary and as different as it could be.  His life at home was peaceful, calm and normal.  This gave him even more reason to seek distraction on earth.

     The details make this book. A cleverly written story using the Bible for a reference point, you'll enjoy this book about the life of a Nephilim.  It gives us rich full characters and a story that is easy to follow, even if you haven't been a devoted Bible reader.  I found this one captured my attention right away and took me on a voyage I hadn't expected. It made things click in my mind and gave me new areas to ponder.  Get this book if you enjoy fantasy, you won't be disappointed.

     I found no issues with this book.

     I gave this one 4 out of 5 books because while it's excellent, I could hear my grandad saying read the Bible instead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment