Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, March 7, 2013

A Struggle of the Heart by Marie Fostino

     Annette had grown up in a small town and was very close to her parents. After high school she moved to the city to attend college and share a house with her best friend.  Working as a beautician, she never expected to find love strolling into her shop.  Aaron was a very handsome and wonderful man. She fell in love immediately.  They shared everything.  Then Aaron told her he signed up to join the Army. While devastated, Annette supported his decision.  She never dreamed her life could change so drastically in a year, but it did.

     Very emotional and full of compassion, this book will tug those heartstrings hard.  Ms. Fostino includes some historical information in this book to give it a different twist.  Family and love are both included in this latest book.   Ms. Fostino is very good at describing human situations and emotions.  You'll love this book but keep the tissues handy, you'll need them.  I recommend this book highly.

     I found it included more than the needed amount of medical information.  It could have easily been highlighted and still gotten the point across. This made it drag in places.

    I gave this one 4 cheers our of 5 because the medical information lost my interest after so much was included. 

No comments:

Post a Comment