Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Rosemary and Antonio by Marie Fostino

     It's 1929, Prohibition in Chicago. Antonio and Rosemary meet by accident in a coffee shop.  Rosemary believes it was by accident. She finds out much  later it wasn't.  Love grows during another civil war between the north and south- Northern Chicago and George 'Bugs' Moran and Southern Chicago and Al Capone.  While Rosemary and Antonio's love grows deeper, the hatred between Bugs and Capone grew more violent.  Antonio was determined to provide a future for himself and his lovely Rosemary.

     Full of old world romance and charm, Rosemary and Antonio are facing a more modern set of problems.  Ms Fostino approached this with such care and an eye for detail, and it shows.  This book is one of the first positive stories I've read about that time period.  You'll love the characters and their youthful excitement at first love.  Please do yourself a favor and read this.

      I found no issues with this one.

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because being Italian, many things concerning us is usually bad news, this wasn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment