Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Quarantine: Alone #3 by James Phelan

     New York is no longer standing.  An explosion took out the city rather easily.  Now, Jesse is trying to live life as normally as he can.  It's made more difficult by people infected with virus that makes them into killing machines.  There are so many obstacles to overcome before any healing can begin. Sixteen year old Jesse is in the middle of it all.

     Phenomenal writing and characters you can relate to, make this book one your YA fan needs in their library.  Twists and turns keep you guessing what will come to pass as Jesse tries to help those he can.   The best thing is, this book gives us hope. It doesn't condemn us to death.

     I found no issues with this one.


     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I really enjoyed it and would love to see a movie made.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment