Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

First Experience: Book 2 by Simone Freier

     It's five years after Sarah passed away.  Sam's life has changed in many ways.  He's decided to pursue some of his fetishes.  Now he only needs to find a willing woman.  More than a willing woman, she needs to be open to trying these fetishes out.  Sam is meticulous about every detail of each fetish and about the type of woman he wants to enjoy them with.  Low and behold he gets reintroduced to his neighbor's daughter.  She's perfect, if only she were willing.  

     Written in a clinical style, this book takes all the fun out of fetishes.  Things never go as smoothly as they are portrayed in this book.  Unless you live the lifestyle, I doubt you'd find a willing partner.  The whole point to fetishes and sex is for it to be enjoyable. This book wipes all that away.

     I did find issues.  The characters are dull.  The writing style is better suited to how-to manuals. There is no excitement or enjoyment in this book.

     I gave this one 2 cheers out of 5 because it actually bored me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment