Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Sugar Ticket by Susan Ricci

     Cindy's life hadn't been easy. A special needs brother and a failed marriage later, she wasn't sure where she was headed.  Cindy then had an encounter with a real creepy jerk that left her shaken.  Her friend Julie told her it was time to get out there and find a man to love. Jay happen into Cindy's life and things begin to change.  She knew they'd be happy forever. 

     I fell in love with this book right away. I could relate to Cindy on many levels. It was nice to read a book where the main character isn't perfect in every way.  The writing is so well done it makes this one an easy read.  The humor in this book just made it that much better.  A lot of what through Cindy's mind enters most women's minds at some point.  Get this book because you are gonna recommend it to everyone you know.  Ms. Ricci is a master storyteller. 

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it is magnificent. 

1 comment:

  1. From Sue Ricci!

    Thank you so very much for your awesome review, Melanie. I'm thrilled tht you liked The Sugar Ticket as your opinion is an important one to me.

    Happy Weekend and I'll be in touch!

    Sue!

    ReplyDelete