Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, February 6, 2015

Cinderella's Secret Slipper by Alinka Rutkowska

     Cinderella and her Prince Charming have been married for awhile now. They also have a child.  It's Junior's fourth birthday and he's using  one of mom's (Cinderella)  glass slipper as a hammer.  Laughter, fun and magic are the order of the day.  Cinderella is hoping to replace her glass slipper, but is her fairy godmother still around?

     I laughed while I read this book.  It's different take on the Cinderella story, one that has been neglected.  The illustrations are cute and your little will adore this book.  I was delighted to hear what happened to Cinderella and Prince Charming.  We never hear the after story. *smile*  I was able to connect with my inner child with this book. It is amazing.  Your littles will love the fun and magic in this story. I recommend it.

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a lighthearted book everyone will enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment