Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Big Fish by Ahmad Amani

     Big fish is trying to fit in with the other fish.  It doesn't seem to work no matter what he does. Then he meets someone new. Someone as big as he is. They become great friends but Big fish gets sad when his friend begins to disappear. 

     I'm sorry I can't recommend this for children.  This book doesn't complete itself.  It seems to stop mid story and lets littles down. I wasn't impressed with the writing style either.  I did read it several times but it came across as only an incomplete book.

  Issues listed above.

     I gave this one 2 out of 5 because the story begins terrifically and then lets the reader drop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment