Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Maya and Filippo Show Aloha by Alinka Rutkowska

The cruise ship Maya and her brother Filippo are on docks in Hawai'i.  The children can't wait to explore the islands. Maya and Filippo are introduced to the Aloha way of living.  They learn about the culture and beliefs of the islands, as they learn about Aloha.  Maya and Filippo take on some new challenges too.

    I adore these books. The lessons they teach children are amazing. While keeping the book fun and the pace the way it should be, Ms. Rutkowska slips the lesson.  I enjoy the fact younger children have this resource to learn about new things.  The concepts included give children a head start with learning about the world around them. Your littles will become friends of Maya and Filippo's in no time.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because they are just delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment