Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Beyond the Carousel (Wyattsville #5) by Bette Lee Crosby

     Emory was married to Rose. They were a very happy couple and they had one child, Laura. Laura finds her prince charming. He's everything she should have wanted in her life partner. Franklin, Laura's husband is a stock broker. He's good at his job and enjoys it. Their daughter, Christine, finds her prince charming and moves back to her town of Wyattsville. Wonder what's next for these two.

     The blurb on this book really misses the point  of this book.  Fantastic writing and characters who are larger than life,make this a fabulous book.   Tender and loving, this is one that will stay with you.  This book is full of passion and sweetness. It shows us deep love and deeper pain. There is so much more to this book. It's definitely the kind of love we all wish for. This book requires some tissues too. I love that this book is filled with tradition, family and love. Get your copy today.

     I did find some issues. The first part of the book isn't needed to further the story. It could have been summed up in two or three sentences. The opening part sends the reader in a completely new direction.       

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 cheers. This book should be read by everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment