Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Crazy Love by Rachael Tamayo

     Emily's life is pretty busy. She works and she has a friend getting married soon. With everything going on, she didn't notice Noah. Emily is friendly and kind to everyone, but some take it more personally than she meant it to be. Now she just wants to figure out what's going on. Isaiah is a cop and cupid hit him hard when he met Emily. Can the two of them work out this mess and move on?

     This book is well written and contains characters who are both loved and despised. This amazing book will keep you riveted to your seat. Thrilling, scary and hopeful, you'll be cheering for the good guys. The book reads a little slow but the content more than makes up for it.

     I did find some issues. The part where Emily doesn't remember things seems to happen too suddenly. I think it would have been better to gradually make it happen.  Chapter 22 begins with the wrong man's name.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because of the issues above. This one should be on your TBR pile and I eagerly await the next book about Isaiah and Emily.

2 comments: