Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, September 8, 2017

Jamarr's Promise: A True Story of Corruption, Courage, and Child Welfare by Kristin Morris

     Jamarr is removed from his home for his safety. DCCP in New Jersey found out Jamarr's mother's boyfriend had been beating him. He is placed back in his mother's home and the unthinkable happens. What will happen to Jamarr now?

     This book will make you pause. You probably think you know DCCP/Child Protective Services. You don't know a thing. The horror of the situation and then the actions of an agency charged with protecting our smallest citizens is out of this word.  If you have a heart, this book will reach into your body and pull it out. Jamarr's Promise is a must read for parents everywhere.

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment