Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House by Michael Wolff

     He lies. He's a bully and concentrates way to much on blowing his own horn. It appears a year into his presidency, Trump still doesn't know what the lob entails. His behavior is along the lines of an eight or nine year old boy complete with tantrums. Trump has set our country back nearly one hundred years. Anything working in our government, Trump did away with. It's time we the people, open our eyes.

     The book is well written and easy to read. There are those who seem to be upset with this book, but I see no reason for it.  When elected, Trump's view of being president was off base. He's under the delusion he became king.  The author simply compiled all of Trumps interviews and speeches in one place. Nothing in this book is surprising. If you've watched  him on TV, you'll recognize most of this book. 

     The only issue I have with Trump, and not really the book, is that he seems  to make up his own laws and rules as he goes along. He should have been fired months ago.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because it's not really original.

No comments:

Post a Comment