Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, March 12, 2018

Transformed: POTUS by Suzanne Falter

     Charley couldn't wait to begin his new job. He'd be guarding the forty-sixth president. The job should be exciting and filled with travel, right? Once Charley is in this new position, he learns more than he wanted to know about the forty-sixth president. The upside of the job is that he'll able to finally marry Electra, his girlfriend. If only things go as smoothly as he imagines, life will be fantastic.

     Well written and with characters we see in the news daily, this book is a great read. The author takes us on one adventure after another. I found it funny and unusual. Ms. Falter keeps you just off balance throughout the book so you're never completely sure what's coming next. You'll enjoy this book and want to read it more than once.

     I found no issues in this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's not your typical political book.

No comments:

Post a Comment