Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, July 25, 2022

Forever Yours (The Forevermore Series Book 2) by Monica Burns

    Sarah Jane knew grandma Anna didn't have much time left. She'd been sick for a long time. Still her heart ached when she thought about losing her grandmother.  Sarah Jane's daughters begged great-grandma Anna to tell the tale one last time. It was a story they could   cling to when great-grandma Anna was gone.

  A beautiful story with all the ingredients you could possibly want. This loving story has been crafted to stay with you forever. Characters who leap off the page to capture your attention and enough spark to melt your heart. I really enjoyed this book. You will be angry and surprised in equal measures with this one. Ms. Burns doesn't disappoint. She should be an auto buy for you, I know she is for me. The winding tale that is this story will keep you wondering  what else could possibly happen. Get this book to find out!

    I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because this is destine to be a classic!

    

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for reviewing the book. I deeply appreciate your time in reviewing. I'm delighted you enjoyed the read.

    ReplyDelete