Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Griffins Perch by Ian Conner

 Denrael is head of the Silver Order and has done an amazing job of keeping the peace throughout the lands. He knows something is coming. He isn't sure what but it won't be easy to defeat. Denrael must bring together the inhabitants of the land to fight for their homes. The next thing is can they all put aside any differences to help keep their homes from being destroyed?
You are going to have such an adventure with this book Ian 
Conner knows just how to craft a story to keep you 
wondering 
what will be next. I must admit, I'm not usually a fan of wizardry, 
magic or fantasy. I LOVED this book. Its characters are so well defined you can picture them in your mind easily. 
The writing of 
this book is some of the best I've read. I couldn't 
stop turning pages!
 I was enjoying this book so much I read it 4 times! 
Each time I picked
 up a bit more than I did the last time I read it. I wanted to jump in and
 join these beings! Be ready for the trip of a lifetime when you open
 this book ( and clear your schedule! Trust me, if you don't you'll wish you had.)

I didn't find any issues.

I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because this is one I'll read again...and again...etc. The author provided a copy of
 the book but I chose to review it.

No comments:

Post a Comment