Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, May 31, 2024

HEALTH UPDATE:

   Hi All!!

    I thought i should let you know what's happening. The initial eye surgery went well. The Retina is doing well. The surgical area is doing well. Dr. Gordon is a bit concerned because I still have bleeding in my eye. She may have to go in and drain the blood. It will mean another procedure. I'm just  ready for it to be over and my sight to be restored.


   I am trying to read, however it isn't going well. I NEED my left eye back.  I am asking for those who pray to maybe include one for me and my children.  I'm not the easiest patient. I worry too much and I get angry that I can't get through my day as I have for 60 years.

Hanging in there!

Hugs to all,

 Melanie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment