Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, September 13, 2024

The Littles and Reading

              Books make such a great gift. They also help the littles read more or have someone reading to them more. I stumbled on these two Little Golden Book Biographies and was amazed.  Did they really bring biographies to children?  They certainly did!
How wonderful! I was simply amazed at these books. They do have many other biographies as well. These books will be great for third thru sixth grades. They will help them learn about important people in our lives and in the world.


Queen Elizabeth II
Audrey Hepburn
Elton John
Julie Andrews
Oprah Winfrey

   Here is a short list of some of the books. I am thrilled to share this find! Of course my littles are grown but they still see some they'd like to read.  Here are a few others.      

Lin-Manuel Miranda
Marie Currie
The Wright Brothers
Taylor Swift
Stan Lee
The Story of Strong Black Men ( five stories inside)
Simone Biles
Jackie Robinson
Thomas Jefferson
Alexander Hamilton


  So as you can see, the list is huge. I love when I find books that teach the littles something. This find is just terrific. Consider them when looking for a gift for the little in your life. Their favorite celebrities' might have a Little Golden Book Biography in the list.
Check them out yourself! Then pick up several for your littles library!




       



No comments:

Post a Comment