Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Rekindling Her Heart Virginia Barlow

    Mara Miller didn't expect her life to take the direction it did. She had other plans. Ultimately, it wasn't up to her. Fate decided how her path would go.  Mara decided she could and would make the best of it. Raising her daughter alone had never been easy but Mara did it.  Everyone abandoned her the moment they heard the word baby. 

  Bruce Moretti's life was changing too. He was moving into an apartment down the hall from Mara. He needed the change. He was dealing with his own issues and not ready for a relationship. He did notice Mara though. Would these two get acquainted or just be ships passing in the hall?

   This is a great book. The writing is solid and the characters well defined. I found this to be an easy read. It does cover some intense subjects. Light hearted and fun, you'll be able to read this in one sitting. I enjoyed this book very much. You will as well, so get your copy now.

  I found no issues.

  I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it delivers in every way.

2 comments: