Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Review of Johnstone Junction by Jake Dunne


    This book is one you can't miss!  A meteorologist, skiing, and his son all add up to one great mystery.  Sam Stone must come to his son's rescue and while doing so he might discover a new love. Johnstone Junction shows the behind the scenes things of television meteorologists and what they go through. I was amazed at all the technical things they have to do and learn to become what I thought of as a weatherman.  The book takes you on a ride you think you know the end to, then makes a sharp right and sends you in a whole new direction. I highly recommend this book for those who enjoy a good mystery and a little romance too. This is a first book for Jake but I'm hoping a new one is on the horizon. He is a talented author and each book will get better and better.  Check this out and you'll be glad you did. It's a book  you can easily read over a weekend.




I give the book 4 out of 5 books!  Terrific, fun, educational and one you don't want to miss.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment