Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Review: A Weekend at Wilderhope Manor By: Lucy Felthouse


 *Erotica*


    Stephanie and Jenny decide to take a weekend away. It's a murder mystery weekend and the women are looking forward to it.  The weekend was also a chance for these ladies to experience more than they ever dreamed of.  A ghost? Someone watching them? Read the book to learn more.


    If you are looking for alternative Halloween fun reading, this is the book for you.  It's fun, sexy and makes Halloween take on a whole new meaning. I loved this book and how the ladies were able to incorporate their fun into the weekend's mapped out fun.  This is a short review because the book was short. It ended bluntly and I felt things were left unsaid.


  I give this book 4 books out of 5 because it was short.

No comments:

Post a Comment