Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, December 3, 2012

Lady Gone Bad by Sabine Starr

    Lady Gone Bad is wanted.  US Marshall Rafe Morgan is the one who will bring her to justice.  He didn't count on Lady being so wily.  She puts his neck in a noose the first day he arrives at The Bend.   Feeling guilty though, Lady also saves him from the would-be- hangin group.  They arrive at a place where it's safe for Morgan to go on alone but he decides he must help "the kid" stay safe.  Things seem to go from bad to worse when Rafe's face shows up on a wanted poster. Now what else could possibly happen to this unlikely duo?


   Sabine Starr never disappoints when it comes to a really good story. She knows how to make even the unlikely happen.  Winding strength, love and justice in one book is a feat she makes look incredibly easy.  I found the characters to be lovable and  fun to read about.  I recommend this book. It will let you fulfill your fantasies about cowboys and give you a chance to live on the wild side.  In all honesty, when I started this book, I figured it was going to be a bad one. Just had that feeling. I was more than pleasantly surprised to find a wonderful book inside.

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 out of 5 books because it caught me by surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment