Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Encounter by Douglas Wickard

     Alex is a successful businessman and has a wonderful wife and two kids.  He also has a secret.  His trips out of town aren't only about business. He manages to get some fun in too.  When he flies to San Francisco for a meeting that is work related, Alex sets up a little fun too.  Within just a few days, Rhonda, Alex's wife will realize she never really knew her husband.  Her missing persons report opens the file on the horror happening in San Francisco!  The police are stumped and clues can't be found anywhere.  What is happening to married businessmen who come to San Francisco?  Everyone would like to find out but it may change them all forever!

     Sexy, hot and heart pounding, this thriller will turn you inside out! Extremely well written with characters defined so well you can feel their breath.  You will NOT put this book down until you reach the end, it's that engaging.  I found this thriller to be right up there with some of the biggest names in the thriller genre.  Mr Wickard has the uncanny ability to lure you in slowly and then SLAM the door behind you.  This is a book you'll be telling friends about.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5+ cheers out of 5 because it made my skin crawl.. that's a good thing. *smile*

COMING THANKSGIVING DAY!!!

1 comment: