Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Desert Son by Glenn Maynard

     Carter Spence was only twenty-six years old when his life was altered forever.  An accident and out of body experience sends Carter on an adventure to find himself.  He'd lost his parents in the accident or at least the people he believed to be his parents.  Now, with something pulling him west, Carter met Brenda and again his life would change.  Would he ever have all the answers?

     Well written, with a tight plot and characters you can really relate to, this book will have you questioning your beliefs. Reincarnation and a near death experience are just part of this gripping story.  It's a romance that reaches out from the grave and grabs your heart.  Love, devotion and friendship will make people do many things. I recommend this book to everyone. 

     I found only a minor issue. It seemed to drag in spots but quickly recovers and moves along again.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because love is truly eternal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment