Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Five: Out of the Dark by Holli Anderson

     Paige is a normal teenage girl. Her father is a preacher and her mother a housewife.  There was nothing that could prepare her for what she would discover. One day, some guys from school were being cruel to her dog. Paige went after them and unleashed something she never dreamed of.  
     After running away from home, Paige finds herself in the underground of Seattle.  There she would meet one boy who would change her world forever. Together, they discover even more teens who have unleashed something.... special. 

     Amazing! Well written and characters you'd find in any high school.  This book really took me by surprise. I have to say I wasn't really expecting it to sweep me up and carry me right through. It did though and I found an author I can't wait to hear more from.  I love that the characters were normal teens. How they band together and become their own little family. I have already recommended this book to several teens and continue to shout it's praises.

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because WOW did it deliver! 

No comments:

Post a Comment