Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Boundaries by Ica Iova

      Gabriela Parson had landed her first job!  The most terrific part is it's her dream job.   She can't wait to get started. She'll be working for the largest law firm in Vancouver.  Her best friend Bianca is thrilled for her.  Gabriela's first day doesn't go quite the way she'd hoped.  Who knew she'd meet the man she had a one night stand with two years before.   It seems some mistakes do come back to haunt you when you least expect it.  Landon Godchild is THE bachelor of Vancouver. Women drool at the sight of him.  He's also Gabriela's new boss.  There's something he needs to tell her but isn't sure just how.  No one expects what happens, not even Gabriela.

     This is a fabulous second chance love story.  I felt Gabriela is a little bipolar about her moods, but it adds to the fun.  I felt as though I were right there when Gabriela spoke.  Landon is a dream guy for everyone, everyone but Gaby.  You'll feel the tension in their offices. I wanted to jump in the book and help Gaby.  You'll be surprised by all the twists and turns in this one. I know I was.  This book is a good read.  It is well paced, so there aren't any big lulls.  The writing is superb and the characters divine.   Even those you love to hate.   

     I found no issues.

     I gave this book 5 cheers out of 5 because it really is a superb read. 

1 comment:

  1. This is an amazing review of my book, really right there with the characters’ emotions. Coming from you it means a lot. I absolutely love it. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete