Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, December 4, 2015

Divorce Stinks by Paul M. Kramer

     When divorce strikes, children often believe it's their fault. They see their life changing very quickly. Children aren't sure how to cope with the divorce. We, as parents, should be working hard to help them understand what is happening.

     This book might be the easiest way to start a conversation with your child. You need to stress this is an adult problem and the parents are leaving each other, not their children. Children feel pulled in two directions and need guidance. I love this book because it really will help.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I like books that are teaching tools for children.

No comments:

Post a Comment