Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, December 11, 2015

How Baseball Began by Paul M. Kramer

     Clem was looking for something to keep him occupied that day. Carl and Fred, Clem's friends, wanted to play something different. The boys began to play baseball. It wasn't like baseball is played today. Clem and his friends used a small branch as a bat and nuts they found on the ground as the ball. The small branch didn't work out as well as they'd hoped, so they used a bigger branch. From there they teach the reader step by step how to play baseball.

     This book is wonderful. Children get to use their imaginations while reading this. Would they have used something different from a branch. Would the reader still use nuts as baseballs. Well written and spectacular characters make this a book to add to your child's library. They will indeed enjoy every word of it.

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because of the way they use their imaginations.

No comments:

Post a Comment